Website Upgrade & 2017-18 Membership Renewal
This is a friendly reminder to renew your BCSO membership online for the coming year before November 1 to avoid access interruption. After this
deadline, your log-in privilege will expire and you must contact Jordan Millar to regain access to renew.
Save your time and ours by renewing now.
NEW WEBSITE & PUBLIC DIRECTORY
Our website has been refreshed to enhance the promotion of members through these new, visually oriented features:
- Our home page now features a member(profile picture, name, city, map) at random each time the page is loaded
- You may now upload a profile picture* that is displayed in both search and map views. Create an instant impression by uploading a
head-shot or clinic logo!
- Clinic names are now searchable along with your name, clinic city, and postal code
- Profile details now include separate sections to describe yourself (biography) and your practice, to upload photos, and to embed a
video from YouTube or Vimeo
- Patients can now fill out an inquiry form directly from your profile to get in touch with you
* Our new directory is designed to be modern and image-forward. It is in our collective and individual interest for each member to include at minimum a profile picture with their listing. Capitalize on our investment in these new features by updating it at your earliest opportunity.