About the BC Society of Orthodontists
Founded in 1963, the British Columbia Society of Orthodontists (BCSO) has been the voice of board-certified orthodontists in British Columbia for 50 years. The organization is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of excellence in orthodontic education and quality of patient care.
- Promote high standards of orthodontic practice in the province of British Columbia.
- Encourage and sponsor research in orthodontics.
- Disseminate knowledge and information in orthodontics to its members and to the public.
- Cooperate with other societies with similar interests in furthering the above purposes.
- Encourage good fraternal and professional relationships among its members.